Segnaliamo questo corso online dedicato all’insegnamento dell’evoluzione ai ragazzi curato dall’Università di Berkeley. Questi sono i temi principali:
1. An introduction to evolution. Evolution briefly defined and explained
2. The history of life: looking at the patterns3. Mechanisms: the processes of evolution
4. Microevolution. How does evolution work on a small scale?
5. Speciation. What are species anyway, and how do new ones evolve?
6. Macroevolution. How does evolution work on a grand scale?
7. The big issues. What are some of the big questions that evolutionary biologists are trying to answer?
Il corso fa parte del sito web Understanding Evolution:
A non-commercial, education website, teaching the science and history of evolutionary biology. This site is here to help you understand what evolution is, how it works, how it factors into your life, how research in evolutionary biology is performed, and how ideas in this area have changed over time.